I have never been a big fan of New Years Resolutions. I clearly have trouble sticking to things (for example, my last blog post was in August) but this year I have decided to make a few resolutions anyway.
1. Blog at least once a week
2. Cut back on the added sugar (the last few weeks have been a nightmare in this department)
3. Cut out the clutter (I am bad about letting my house, car, etc. get very cluttered and my goal is to keep it organized)
4. Drink more water
5. Actually stick to my training plan for once!
6. Track my runs on Dailymile
Do you make new years resolutions? If so, what is your number one resolution?